Prostitute Mickey Prostitute Mickey

Thats fucked up

Really, fucked up in every way possible... I can't believe you.

Bowl Of Soup II Bowl Of Soup II

ROFLMFAO!

That is a pretty sick and twisted mind you got there Pavel... Keep it up!

BARRICADE stop-motion BARRICADE stop-motion

its got no story...

It would be even sweeter if it did, or just a little joke, you know. But you did a damn good job with the stop motion! 5 to you ;)

Pie Fight 2 Pie Fight 2

Not bad

What are you using, 3dstudio max? You need to work on the body movement alot, it looked kinda like they were floating around rather than walking. There were alot of intersecting polygons as well, gotta watch that! But all-in-all, looked nice, keep it up, and if you ever want to collab on a 3d game hit me up.

raven9892002 responds:

thanks for the feedback and yes i am using 3dsmax, not ready to do a game yet but if i ever decide to i'll keep you in mind

Children of God ep. 1 Children of God ep. 1

Years later...

and still one of my favorite movies on NG. If only people knew comedy like this!
-ryno

Gone music video Gone music video

Stick to music!

Alright song, but a horrible animation... Spend more time on it.

Jerry Jerry

That's my life :(

Except for the baby and the rope... *Knocking on wood*

Subordinate Droids Subordinate Droids

Nice artwork!

I thought the artwork and animation was great. The story kinda bit though, it wasn't interesting, funny or dramatic at all. Try spending as much time as you did on the art, on the script. A couple of good jokes would have made this a 10, but once again, the plot lacked substance. The voices were alright. That too could be improved, but not too bad. I voted 4.

sorbitol responds:

Thanks for your comments.

What's Going Down What's Going Down

I'm glad it ended the way it did.

I was gettin my blam stick ready but then.... Good job, pretty funny.

BF : 8-bit Music Video BF : 8-bit Music Video

That was fucking rad!

I hope that makes front page. A+ 5/5 I'd like to see more. Maybe a river city ransom music vid. or something. Great job!